BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please find below our booking Terms & Conditions for bookings made after 1st April 2020. If you made a booking prior to this date please see the applicable Terms & Conditions here.
1. GENERAL All booking arrangements are made subject to the following conditions, and you agree to be bound by these conditions if you make a reservation.
2. CONTRACT The contract shall be between the Hirer (lead Guest Name who is over 18) and the Owner, Neil Williams and Andrew Hooper in relation the premises, Cottages de Garrigue.
3. TERMS The contract is for a short term holiday let, as agreed directly by the Owner or via an official third party booking source. The Owner has right of refusal of a booking, entry to premises or removal from premises at any time.
4. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIMES Check-in time is from 4pm and check-out time is by 10am unless otherwise agreed upfront with the owners.
5. DEPOSIT A deposit payment is required to secure the booking on all occasions as detailed on the booking form, via correspondence, or via an official third party booking source. This deposit is non-refundable.
6. PAYMENT OF BALANCE In the case of all direct bookings the balance is due three calendar months prior to the check-in date. For example, if the check-in date is 15th August the the balance payment is due on or before 15th May. In default of receipt of the balance the Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and levy the cancellation charges as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
7. CANCELLATION If the Hirer cancels the booking the following charges will be levied. If your booking is cancelled at any time the deposit payment is non-refundable. If your booking is cancelled within two calendar months prior to the check-in date, a 50% charge of the booking balance value will be levied. If your booking is cancelled one calendar month prior to check-in date, a 100% charge of the booking balance will be levied.
8. TAXE DE SEJOURS Appropriate Taxe de Séjours (local Tourist Tax) must be paid by the Hirer upon check-in. The rate is €0,77cents per adult per night, as set in 2020 by the local authorities.
9. BREAKAGES/FINAL CLEANING A breakages deposit is held upon check-in. The Owners appreciate that breakages can & do happen. The Owners trust that you and your party will treat your holiday home with respect and inform us immediately of any breakages/accidents. Where breakages occur an appropriate sum will be levied. Should your cottage be left in a condition that requires extra cleaning at the end of your stay, you will be informed of this and charged €40 per hour for the additional time spent.
10. GUEST CONDUCT The Hirer and their party must behave respectfully towards the Owners and other guests. Keep noise levels low inside the house and in communal areas, particularly during night hours. Smoking is not permitted inside the house or at the pool area. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated in any form. The Owners have the right to insist persistent offenders leave the property.
11. ADDITIONAL GUESTS From time to time the Hirer may wish to invite further guests to the property. In all cases the Owners must be consulted prior to the visit. Overnight stays are not allowed. Our ultimate consideration is for our other guests.
12. PETS We do not accept pets at Cottages de Garrigue.
13. RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY The accommodation, swimming pool, surroundings and amenities (eg, BBQs and bicycles) are provided entirely at the Hirer’s and user’s risk. While precautions are taken to ensure the safety of guests, the Owner’s cannot be held responsible for personal injury, accident or loss arising in connection with this holiday let. The Owners are not responsible for any external situation beyond our control, including, but not limited to power cuts, machinery breakdown, civil disturbances, catastrophe, noise, weather etc.
14. PERSONAL BELONGINGS The Hirer's are responsible for their baggage, personal belongings and vehicles at all times. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage by the property Owners.