BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL All arrangements are made subject to the following conditions, and signature of check-in form confirms that he or she accepts and agrees to be bound by these conditions. The signatory signs on behalf of the entire group.
2. CONTRACT The contract shall be between the Hirer (lead Guest Name who is over 18) and the Owner, Neil Williams and Andrew Hooper.
3. TERMS The contract is for a short term holiday let, only as agreed directly by the Owner or via a official third party booking source. The Owner has right of refusal of booking, entry or removal at any time.
4. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIMES Check-in time is from 4pm and check-out time is by 10am unless otherwise agreed upfront with the owners.
5. DEPOSIT A deposit payment is required to secure the booking on all occasions as detailed on the booking form or previous correspondence or via an official third party booking source. This deposit is non-refundable.
6. PAYMENT OF BALANCE In the case of all direct bookings the balance is due two calendar months prior to the check-in date. For example, if the check-in date is 15th August the the balance payment is due of or before 15th June. In default of the receipt of the balance the Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and levy the cancellation charges as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
7. CANCELLATION If the Hirer chooses to cancel the booking the following charges will be levied. If your booking is cancelled at any time the deposit payment is non-refundable. If your booking is cancelled two calendar months prior to check-in date 50% charge of the total booking value will be levied. If your booking is cancelled two weeks prior to check-in date 100% charge of the total booking value will be levied.
8. TAXE DE SEJOURS Appropriate Taxe de Séjours (local Tourist Tax) must be paid by the Hirer upon check-in. The rate is €0,77cents per adult per night, as set in 2019 by the local authorities.
9. BREAKAGES/FINAL CLEANING A breakages deposit is charged as per your booking conditions upon check-in. The Owners appreciate that breakages can & do happen. The Owners trust that you and your party will treat your holiday home with respect and inform us immediately of any breakages/accidents. The Owners ask that all breakages are replaced like for like or that an appropriate sum is paid. Should your cottage be left in a condition that requires extra cleaning at the end of your stay, you will be informed of this and charged €20 per hour for the additional time spent.
10. GUEST CONDUCT The Hirer and their party must behave respectfully towards the Owners and other guests. Keep noise levels low inside the house and in communal areas, particularly during night hours. Smoking is not permitted inside the house or at the pool area. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated in any form. The Owners have the right to insist persistent offenders leave the property.
11. ADDITIONAL GUESTS From time to time the Hirer may wish to invite further guests to the property. In all cases the Owners must be consulted prior to the visit. Our ultimate consideration is for our other guests.
12. PETS We do not accept pets at Cottages de Garrigue.
13. RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY The accommodation, swimming pool, surroundings and amenities (eg, BBQs and bicycles) are provided entirely at the Hirer’s and user’s risk. While precautions are taken to ensure the safety of guests, the Owner’s cannot be held responsible for personal injury, accident or loss arising in connection with this holiday let.
14. PERSONAL BELONGINGS Baggage, personal belongings and vehicles are at the Hirer's and owner's risk at all times. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
© 2017 by Cottages de Garrigue